Wednesday, August 12, 2009

are you crazy mr. chinessemen?

its been 2 days i moved to my new kostan.
i woke up at 11.00 and just laid on my bed for an hour.
and one hour latter my boyfriend and my girlfriend are
coming just for pick me up.

and 10 minutes latter before we go out, "surprissseee!!" my kostan owner coming
and told me "have you read the rules?", "yes i have" and he told me
with his big mouth "you cant bring your friends into your room!"
"whhhaaattttttt??? are you really mr. chinesemen?? we are
doing some school work here!!" then he said "you can do it
outside your room" eerrrrrr "are you crazy?! yes of course you are crazy!"
and he told me "its all up you, if you like it just take it,
but if you dont like it just leave it"
eeerrrr!!! i hate my new kostan.

do you think i'll take you crazy rules mr. chinesemen??
if yes, it means i've been crazy like you!!

No comments: